This two-day experiential workshop uses a sporting clays shooting tournament to help participants focus on crafting a vision, building alignment and championing execution to create a more effective team in the workplace. No prior clays shooting experience is needed, and instruction will be given to participants before the tournament begins. This is a great opportunity for participants to better understand how to work with team members who may have different communication and work styles. The takeaway? It all comes down to vision, alignment and execution…
What Will You Learn?
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for Leadership Enhancement
- Apply leadership skills in challenging situations
- Recognize how leadership style affects team success
- Cultivate a new set of personal skills
- Build a highly effective team
- Identify and overcome the challenges of team development
Who Should Attend?
Experienced Leaders, more than 5 years in a leadership role:
- Vice President
- Department Head
- Head of Sales
- Team Leader
- Client Manager